If you ain't coughin it ain't workin!!

So lately I've been trying to transition my household as much as possible into a healthier more natural lifestyle. I started this after doing research on essential oils and their many amazing properties. After incorporating essential oils into my family's lifestyle I looked further into different ways to incorporate more natural products into my home. Here I'm going to let you guys know what some of my favorite products are and what to look for when looking for natural products.


"If you ain't coughin it ain't workin" . I know I'm not the only person who thought this at one point in time when it comes down to my cleaning supplies, but I'm here to let you know you don't have to risk your lungs for a clean house. One of my absolute favorite multi-purpose cleaner is Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner . Seventh Generation is probably one of my favorite natural brands ever. They have zero harsh chemicals and their fragrances in their products are made from 100% essential oils. This brand also have many different products such as their Dish Soap. As long as I've been washing dishes I always thought that Dawn dish soap was hands down the best ever, but baby let me tell you how wrong I was. Even if you aren't considering a more natural lifestyle. The Seventh Gen Dish Soap is the best ever. It smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way.

Honestly I've never had an issue with the many different laundry detergents I've tried. Other than finding out how many harmful chemicals that are used just to make your clothes smell good, when I could be using a detergent with only a few splashes of essential oils to get an even better smell. I stumbled on this amazing website called Grove Collaborative, and started searching for different products and found this amazing laundry system. This system comes with a detergent dispenser that automatically measure each pour for you. It also cuts down on waste because you're not buying a million bottles of laundry detergent all of the time. The detergent itself is ultra concentrated so only a little goes a very long way.
 
A couple of days ago I heard Jorey in the kitchen "now where's the house spray"? I just laughed to myself at the fact that I have not purchased house spray in almost three months and he hasn't even noticed. My essentials oils have literally been my best friends. Even if you don't believe in the healing properties of essential oils they're so many different ways you can use them to make your house smell amazing. I use my Essential Oil Diffuser all day every day. This particular diffuser comes with 10 different essential oils to start off with. Another way you can use oils to make your house smell great is by mixing it in a spray bottle with water or witch hazel. Once you find your perfect blend you'll never think about that Febreze again.
 

There are so many great benefits to switching to a natural lifestyle. If you guys have any questions about the products I've listed you can definitely contact me. We have also switched many other things such as oral care products, deodorant, body soap, lotions, baby items also.
I also downloaded the app THINK DIRTY. This app gives you a better insight on what products are safe to use and which ones aren't.  All you do is enter the name of the product name and the ingredients will pop up. Easy Peasy.
                                           
                                                                              Sincerely Yours
                                                                           Mommy Of Angels
 
                                                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father's day gift ideas under $50!!!

Is it normal to resent my baby??

Meet and Great