Meet and Great

Hey guys!!! I'm so happy you all decided to come and visit my blog. This is something very new to me and also a learning process (so bear with me lol). I'm very excited to embark on this new blogging journey and I hope you all stick around for great tips on lots of different topics. Well I'm going to keep this intro somewhat short for you guys so here goes... My name is Karmeka I'm a 28 year old mother of four beautiful children (Landon 5, Dorien 6, London 3, and Jace six weeks). I am married to the love of my life (Jorey) you may see me mention their names sometime so it's good to get familiar now lol. As of now I am a stay at home mom, and I'm loving every second of being home with my children. Our lifestyle may be very similar to a lot of yall's  (another reason for creating the blog). We women especially mommies need a sounding board for our issues, ideas, complaints, accomplishments etc. I want you to feel like this is the place to do so. Well my beautiful people if I still have your attention thanks so much for visiting, I hope you come back and visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father's day gift ideas under $50!!!

Is it normal to resent my baby??

If you ain't coughin it ain't workin!!