New Baby? First time mom? This one's for you.



Are you a new mom, about to be a mom, or have a new baby? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then this one is for you. As many of you know I recently had another baby.  Mr. Jace Paul. He's been a complete angel, but before he came I struggled with wrapping my head around how I was going to be a mother to four children at a time. So I started researching what I like to call "my little shortcuts". I found a few items that are helping us out tremendously.


 
PopYum Anti-Colic Formula Making/Mixing/Dispenser Baby Bottles
Okay Ya'll this has to be my most favorite baby item. When looking for shortcuts I needed something that would make traveling, and being on the go with multiple children a little easier. This is definitely it. These bottles are also a breeze at night. (I know I'm not the only parent who's waken up for a 3 am feeding practically knocking over a whole can of formula). With these bottles the formula is already in the bottle, being held separately from the water by a plastic agitator that releases when you squeeze the sides of the bottle. Squeeze, shake, and feed that's it!!!! I know my little one is a lot happier not having to wait for mom and dad to mix a bottle for him.
CLICK THE LINK TO CHECK THEM OUT. https://amzn.to/2YyUIOM


Natural & Breathable My Honey Wrap Lightweight Baby Carrier Sling
This item is a must have, especially with multiple children, or if you have a baby like mine that loves to be under mommy. I use this one when out and about, especially shopping. Unless you lift weights everyday I'm sure no one enjoys lifting on a heavy car seat whenever they have to go somewhere. I also love it because I can get things done around the house even when Jace wants my attention. It is super comfortable for you and baby. Wearing your baby throughout the day also eliminates excessive crying in infant babies. In 1986 a study was conducted by RG Barr Pediatrics that investigated the links between a reduction in “normal” crying when babies were carried more frequently during the day. It concluded that increased carrying was linked with a reduction in crying in infants in the first three months of life. That sounds amazing in my book!
CLICK THE LINK TO TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. https://amzn.to/2Hngm2z





Wide Open Designed Baby Diaper Bag

When looking for a diaper bag I wanted something that wasn't super heavy and bulky. I saw similar bags on a website I found on Instagram and they were more expensive than I wanted to pay for a diaper bag. Then I stumbled across the exact same bag but more in my budget. (Don't we all love a better deal) lol. So I purchased this bag and as soon as I saw it, I fell in love. It looks stylish, the quality of it is amazing, and I didn't have to break the bank for it. It holds everything I need for baby and myself. It also has a zipper in the back so you can access items at the bottom of the bag without taking everything out of it. If your looking for a chic diaper bag, that isn't bulky with tons of space then this is definitely the one for you. https://amzn.to/2VvYJl4

I hope you enjoyed this article on a few of my favorite baby items, leave me a comment below on what your favorite items are.
                                                                                  Sincerely Yours
                                                                                    Mommy Of Angels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father's day gift ideas under $50!!!

Is it normal to resent my baby??

If you ain't coughin it ain't workin!!