There's what in the toothpaste??

Do we actually know what's going in our bodies on a daily basis? Absolutely not! But it doesn't hurt to find out. You'll be surprised at how many brands that we normally use have harmful ingredients in them. Take fluoride for example, it is found is toothpaste, but did you know that fluoride is linked to some cases of kidney problems, bone disorders, and even acne. (now who wants that), I sure don't. Not for me or my family. Fluoride has also been a topic in brain development studies as well. In 2017, a report was published suggesting that exposure to fluoride before birth could lead to poorer cognitive outcomes in the future. The researchers measured fluoride levels in 299 women during pregnancy and in their children between ages 6 and 12 years old. Higher levels of fluoride were associated with lower scores on IQ test. Now what are the odds of that? Recently I made a healthy lifestyle switch to a fluoride-free toothpaste for my family. We use the brand Hello, and we absolutely love it. Hello toothpaste is a natural, vegan, fluoride-free option that leaves your teeth feeling clean and fresh. My kids love the watermelon flavor (it tastes like candy they say lol). Hey that's fine with me, they love to brush their teeth and I feel great about them using it. It's a WIN WIN!!!
If you want to make the switch and try a fluoride-free toothpaste that still does what it's supposed to do I'll leave the link to purchase.                                                                          
                                                                              Sincerely Yours,
                                                                                       Mommy of Angels



        
                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father's day gift ideas under $50!!!

Is it normal to resent my baby??

Meet and Great